WSIB is an organization (independent trust agency) that provides a number of services related to workplace safety. WSIB offers workplace liability insurance to employers, health care coverage for employees injured on the job and resources for employers/employees relating to workplace accommodations as well as transitions back into the workforce after an injury.
In this section, you will find the most commonly used WSIB application forms.
- WSIB Form 6 - Worker's Report of Injury or Illness
- WSIB Form 8 - Health Professional Report
- WSIB Form 32 - Worker's Report of Occupational Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- WSIB Form 2397A Intent to Object
- WSIB 26473A - Functional Abilities Form
- WSIB 3958A - Worker's Exposure Incident Form