Permanent Teachers

Agreements - Voting - Information

occasional teachers

Occasional Teachers

Agreements - Voting - Information


Contact us

Get in touch today!

Permanent Forms

The permanent forms you’ll need, all in one place 

The following list provides permanent teachers with the forms they may require during the school year. Forms include leave of absence, committee application, PD funding, accident forms, and more. 

If you cannot find the form you are looking for, please contact us for more information.  

Close up of woman filling out a form


Long Term Disability 

Professional Development 

Teacher Education Grant

Monday, April 25, 2022

Safe Schools 

Effective February 1st 2010, Bill 157 (Keeping our Kids Safe at Schools) came into effect.

Accident Form 

Transfer Process    

The Transfer Process also applies to part-time permanent teachers looking for an increase for next year. All teachers that have been at their school for a minimum of two years are automatically eligible to take part in the transfer process.